Friday, August 13, 2010

Doubting my womanhood

This is a personal issue and it involves blood.
Well basically, I have not been ovulating as much as I should be. And this is when I start to speculate alot about what's happening to me.

Theory 1: Hysterical Pregnancy
Put forth by popular culture, namely Glee, Schuster's wife or ex-wife (sorry for the spoiler for laggards), I may be having some false pregnancy, accompanied by lack of male sexual companions at a sexually viable age. At least this explains the random nausea after my inception movie...


Theory 2: Ovaries in command
This is my own hypothesis that my ovaries are delaying ovulation by the cycle to conserve ova when the male sexual companions finally comes into the picture.

Theory 3: Lifestyle of a POW
By POW, I meant prisoner of war. What war? I'm curious too. But apparently, change in diet and heavy exercise can disrupt the cycles, I associate major lifestyle changes as mention above to be caused by war... Ok, I was irregular since final year and the problem persisted through my Europe backpacking trip (yes. I carry a dozen sanitary pads all over Europe and end up not having to use them) and up to today (YOG practices = too much exercise?)

Theory 4: Pre-mature Menopause
Menopause at the age of 22 is NO joke. I should just get myself a title on Guinness World Records.

Theory 5: Surrogated Unknowingly
Like how aliens abduct your Sims and they return to give birth to the alien race in the game of the Sims, I could have been unknowingly surrogated and thus pregnant and unable to menstruate.

Theory 6: Spiked with the Pill
Could my entire life by a reality TV show, like the Truman Show? And on and off, the sponsors, in this case the contraceptive pill marketers, are demonstrating to the viewers the effects of how the Pill can regulate cycles. So they spiked my food and drinks with the Pill, thus ovulation deficiency.

Theory 7: I'm a hermaphrodite
Without the scrotum and the penis, that is. And the male part is surfacing now due to a testosterone overdose.

But all in all, I'm still regularly girl-ish. I could be fantasizing over Megan Fox, but that doesn't stop me from checking out that guy outside Oschool just now. Did I mention guys who can dance can be hotter than the regular guys? Like Taemin compared to other SHINee guys. =D

And I hate the way the doctors handle my cases from time to time. Not bleeding for close to 4-5 months is NOT normal, especially when I'm like extra virgin (yes like olive oil...). And stop giving me pregnancy kits for God's sake!!

Anyways, complaints aside, I still embrace my womanhood, like how I keep noticing my boobs shrunk. Yea... I did noticed that..

No comments:

Post a Comment