Monday, September 14, 2009

And she emos on...

And emos on?
Why emo?

REASON 1:
Tuesday, I can't attend Ministerial Forum (I got the freaking tickets!). I can't go to Ikoma class AGAIN. And I wil find myself going to Grand Plaza Park... But I REALLY want to attend the Ministerial FORUM!!!
Anyone who wants to attend alumni talk PLEASE appear and save me! 助けて!!

REASON 2:
She will go 10k, but he disagrees!!
Explanation: I just registered for this:
Photobucket
Yups the 24 Oct Marathon. And my Dad was against it.
But I registered and I will go anyways... =P
(but when people don't believe in you, it's irritating u know?)

REASON 3:
BINOMIAL PRICING
Ok there's no need to explain why my advance course in undergrad Finance is giving me sleepless nights...

Well the BAD stuffs aside, Here's REAL WICKED stuff that happened to the luckiest ME in history!

LUCKY ITEM 1:
Keone Madrid in the (Nanyang) House!!!
Photobucket
Youtube became reality.
Now what are the chances of repeating such miracles every other saturday?
おや 先生 すみませんでした。

LUCKY ITEM 2:
my samsung MP3 player is alive and kicking!!!
Renamed it "second life" coz it just died in its first.
I never wanted to give up on it. Even if you give me a ipod for free, I would rather my baby worked instead.
Really. It's freaking emotional attachment to an object...
That makes me the geek.

LUCKY ITEM 3:
I just love pyschology intro mod!! I'm sooo gald I got it.
And in 8 hrs from now, we're so gonna have yet another interesting lect!
(Imma geek Imma geek)
Here's some challenge to your sensory-percpetion functions:
Photobucket
Which line is shorter? One on the left or the right?

Photobucket
What can you see in this picture?

Oh wells, to be real honest I was truly gald that we're having MJ prac tmr, or there will be no valid reason for me NOT to attend yet another recruitment talk.
It actually scares me, the fact that I'll be part of the marching corpse in months time.
I don't need academic or career counselling. I think need theology/philosophy counselling instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment