Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catch a bull run

When all else is bearish.. (In finance terms, meaning things are looking bad)
Catch a bunch of teens try escape death on the silver screen.
Photobucket
To be plain honest and objective, it makes the most unlucky peep in this world feel lucky after watching the characters go through the ordeals.
Gosh am I sadist or what? Did I mention my galfren and I was eating Crispy Chicken Bacon Sandwich while watching them die their FD-kind of deaths in 3d?

Hands off! It was enough to make me feel kind of worried about the dangers in life, like crossing the road properly, watch where's my hair iron and my shoelaces, sort of thing for now.
Photobucket
No arbitrage tickets from GV. I wonder if I looks creepy embossed. Even if it's not, don't tell me ya? Let this gal imagine.

Photobucket
My scheming beauty eye mask in action!
Ok that was random.

Ending of with the bull-bear analysis of the Chibi's life:
After a so-called great weekend (the bull)
We head for a free-fall bear run,
first with insonmia,
then with no cab on a monday morning,
to a being late for HP101 lecture and got specifically mentioned for FB-ing in class by my very pissed of Dr Mathew (YES, you've got to be referring to ME, who else is FB-ing? With lect notes? not possible... Am I supposed to honoured or what? My first time late for lect n he mentions late-coming..)

Photobucket
Check out my ultra cool notes Dr Mathew. I ain't just FB-ing. I'm learning and rewiring my neurons you know? (even tho I was late)

Nvm, then to forgetting my hp on a tightly-scheduled evening.
Then the Ultimate Water Incident involving Carl's Ice Tea. Got to say. It's the 2nd time this yr, first being at Coke Show with MJ. Twice, water incidents had destroyed my Jap wrksheets as well as endangered my mp3 player...

Well, all I can say for now is that by Technical Analysis, it's got to get better.
But who knows? Nobody beats this market called "life".

Report by NBS BAF Final Yr Trainee Analyst
Chibi Thumbelina

P.s. Shabu Shabu anyone?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment