Friday, September 18, 2009

Let's blog about pyscho class

I love Psychology class. It's like we never get bored. Just like sociology, even tho pyscho involved more boring theories (in my humble opinion. Don't get affected..)

And so far we're doing pyscho-related topics in less than normal classroom methods. Sometimes it was just discussion, sometimes it was lecture -.-. And other times, like today, it was research.
Yeps. And in one class I remembered all that shyt research terminology I've been cramped sick in Biz research methods AB213. (sorry to shoot u Dr Khoo)

And boy I learnt my parts of the brain! They're: Olive, Medulla, Pons, Cortex, Cerebellum, Thalamus, Hypothalamus, Hippocampus, Amydgala and (forgot the last part...)

And my American states: Texas, North Carolina, Ohio, Idaho, Illionis, Kentucky, Arkansas (ok I only got 7 coz I can't spell that T-state)

And my countries: India, Iraq, Irsreal, Iran, Russia, France, Germany, England, Mexico and Canda (yes I got them all)

What is this about you wonder?
Well, its' our tutorial on learning and memory. So I'm trying to check out my memory decay over time. Turns out that it didn't decay much huh.

Try out Keone Madrid's Black & Gold!!! I bet that didn't deteriorate yet. I LOVE DANCE and MJ!

And my Steve Madden LOVE! I have to find ways to get it. My one spurlge of the semester (i hope it ends tonight. HAha)

Oh btw, the internet is wired up again. Thank gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment