Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mission 13: Set up a travel blog

I'm so glued to the manga Watashi ni XX shinasai that I'm writing like the mangaka.
(btw. a small translation: Watashi ni XX shinasai means Please do XX to/with me, how assertive...)

Basically, Yukina creates missions for her "love game" counterpart Shigure in almost all the chapters. And I'm creating missions for myself, now that I'm an official freeloader.

So there you go: Mission 13 (coz starting from 1 is damn noob)
Set up a travel blog.

But of coz, with HTML knowledge dating back from Neopets era (yes, self-taught HTML from experimenting "decors" in my Neopet shop.) and all that Web 2.0 ya-duhs, I found myself going to tutorial after tutorials to get this whole thing going.
What labels? What blogger widgets? What XML? Geez...

Hindered slightly, but fairyland-dust.blogspot.com will be up in no time, giving you real-time updates across the globe (that is if I manage to hole myself near in a Wifi hub)

Countdown to take off: 11 days


No comments:

Post a Comment