Sunday, May 10, 2009

ラスト サテルデイウ

--First off: Creatures of the night

Sorry for blinding you with the flash, kitty.


--Last Saturday before my Schering Plough days begin:
Finally watched DMC.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Same man, in different scenarios. He likes to emphasize on being a stylish/fashionable pop artist, but sorry man, you gotta work on the "stylish" part. I mean running like THAT?! But that's what makes us laugh anyways.
Love that costume. Don't mess with Krauser, he runs miles in heels.


Then I went on to finish the whole series of Oh! My Girl!
Photobucket
By the same girl from DMC and the Night guy from Zettai Kareshi.
He's still super hot, but An-chan makes a better actress. (oopz.. )
And his height is making it awkward, like he's towering over little An-chan...
Photobucket
I looooooove the dog! Buri Buri!

Story's about an actress mum(Oozora Hinako) making a journalist/freelance novelist brother (Yamashita Koutarou), who hates her, take care of her actress daugther(Sakurai An) when she's away in the States.

Random Collage from the internet. (disclaimer: i didn't make this and it's credited)
Photobucket
「ねえ 耕太郎、私いつまで桜井杏をやってればいいのかな。」
Translation: "Ne, Koutaro, how long do I have to pretend to be Sakurai An?
"


--The chibi's Declaration of End of yet another semester!
A casual fare after Guitar Class at Ichiban.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kris looks sad, I look hungry. dangs

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Grabbing the Sashimi! I just realise I like Swordtail too, other than Salmon.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our share of Katsu Curry. Erm my self taken picture is CMI, so please go ahead and laugh.

Photobucket
The Spread. Wahaha.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Salmon skin, sashimi platter and tempura ice cream


--Bringing the Party home.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
For show only. Two gorgeous ladies to spend the night with me and well, zombies in the REC remake.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Beers for all. And the lousy set up. Double dangs.


--Back on the chibi's "Hang out with Mum" day
PhotobucketPhotobucket
BeardPapa Creamy Creme Puffs! I'm starting to miss my summer in Japan.

A year ago in Japan eating Beard Papa...
PhotobucketPhotobucket


--Ice Cream Night with Ting
Mel won't budge so too bad. =P
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MOF in the humble Lot 1 shoppers mall. Check out Ting's cool flip phone.

The Spread
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Watermelon Parfait and this red bean thingie which I forgot its name.

Photobucket
Being an arse and answered the survey in Jap. They don't serve ice water, so I commented.
The gals are feeling shy on ice cream night so there...


Ending off with a series of Cam whore pictures.
Not that shy, tho the blusher was done REAL bad in these.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yay, inspired by Dajie to add some waves. Lasted till the bus stop but not beyond.
(hereby blames humidity...)


もともと近くな。
It's becoming closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment