Thursday, May 14, 2009

Doushou?

I'm being forced to blog entirely in ENGLISH.

Here's the story:
Watashi ima wa kaishai ni tsutometeimasu.
Erm. Sorry. English..

The chibi is now displaced at the western tip of the island called Singapore.
She is on the shore, one straits away from Johor.
There's nothing vacation-y about this displacement.
She's in fact behind a desk, with lots of phone ringing and printers zapping away.
That's story of a finance intern in SP.

Why only english?
Because the administrator blocked off all installation of Windows stuff. Including Japanese input.

Why IE?
Coz the administrator blocked off the mozilla firefox add-ons, which makes firefox of not much diff in comparison.

Why no Youtube?
Because the position of the cubicle is such that the area has high traffic flow. Even tho my supervisor is physically not in office, I feel the "ghost" of him. Imagine the POWER of the word of mouth. Let's not even imagine.
(side note: My supervisor is really nice. I'm merely practising the "act of coward-izing")

Why blog?
Because since day 1, this fella behind these words have not been blogging for a super long while coz she's been out for dance and jap class on weekday nights.

Why no images?
Because Fred Hassan or committee said so. I can't take pictures?! No pictures?!!
That's the ulimate causation of my future mental dysfunction if any. No pictures?!!
In case you haven't noticed since entry 1, pictures are absolute must! What is a chibi world without pictures? (and japanese hiragana input)
Emos...

Have to put one picture no matter what...
Photobucket
(disclaimer: This is taken off the official SP Singapore Ltd website. No privacy or any sort breached)

This chibi goes back to reading on risk. Risk risk risk..
Perhaps I should increase my risk profile and start taking pictures of the place. Perhaps I shan't to avoid complications...

No comments:

Post a Comment