Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to the days of Spiderman 2

Back to the days of Spiderman 2: and the blockbuster soundtrack (at least in my opinion)
Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional



Sorry, I failed to explain what is this about.
The lyrics of the chorus will explain itself.
Here goes:

Vindicated.
I'm selfish,
I'm wrong.
I am right,
I swear I'm right.
Swear I knew it all along.


I wished I had knew it all along.
It's just the Thomas theorem that "If you believe something is real, the consequences will be real to you"
Sorry if I'm rambling.

Back to why I'm vindicated.
Because it was all merely DSPS.
Loosely termed as a natural body clock disorder.
Where you fall asleep only in the morning, and can't sleep at night no matter how early you go to bed.
It's no freaking INSOMNIA, or whatever other misdiagnosis.

If there's ever gonna be a therapy session, here's my intro:
Hi, my name is In. And I suffer from Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome.
(btw, I'm trying to anonymous here. "In" is part of my katakana-ed name.)

Cheers. TGIF.
Jeff please PLEASE PLEASE get well soon and pop by SP/F on Monday.
I miss you so much!!! (save me from boredom!)
That's for my boss, coz if he's still not around I will seriously die in my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment