Saturday, May 23, 2009

Love my sins

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The cam whore habit stays even if SP doesn't allow cam whoring.


This was from the previous entry which I failed to put it up before I gone unconscious in bed.

This week's session of "You're-being-blogged"
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ladies from SP, all stuck with the canteen food, company transport schedule and intern's pay. We're all on the same SP boat, just beside the straits of johor, mondays to fridays.

Food of thought for the day.
Photobucket
The GR-E-AT Junk food spree at JP.

Photobucket
One of my beloved sins, Sea Salt & Caramel ice cream.

Photobucket
New this week from Ikoma's wonderous vending machine.
It's a hellava melon milk. Oishikatta!

Pop art of the day
Photobucket

I'm so in love in my sins.
I love my Sea salt caramel.
I love to spree.
I love being a bitch.
I love to challenge the webfilter at SP.
I love my "job" (more of an internship)
I love my boss too! (NOT literary).

Ok the last two are not really sins.
Let's uncover all sins like an Evil man would (I'm in Seok's evil item after all. Muahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment