Monday, June 8, 2009

Repenting

Allow the gal to repent on her sins.
Past:
Should I had be tad more socially irresponsible, I would have been fine for that few eights.
Should I had been more responsible time-wise, I would have been fine for another few more eights.
Upcoming:
If I be a bloody bitch and responsible for you and not for the other, I would be enlightened of a few more eights at the expense of something I feel less strongly obligated for.
If I be bigger bitch and be late for the other, I would be enlightened of MORE eights at expense of something more troublesome.

Do as the romans do. In my life, I do as I want to do it. That's the least I'm entitled to, right?
Repenting here because this is something I feel for and I don't want to destroy it because it is important to me.
Yes. Dancetitude is damn important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment