Sunday, June 7, 2009

the updates entry

Photobucket
First up is my ultimate SPREE of toiletries from Watson's 20% GSS promo.
Not forgetting my Jane Blusher from Drugstore had arrived!!
うれしかった!
Oh but crap I ran out of my basic 3 steps and I haven't found cheap alternatives.
Shiseido and Laneige are way too ex to continue. But I love my fancl too much to give them up. please HELP!

Anyways, I can't stand it, I have to blog it:
Photobucket
Yes. My gossip girl test didn't churn out some little J, Blair, Vanessa or Serena for that matter.
Everything but Georgina Sparks, the bitchest bitch of the lot.
I even did it TWICE.

But thankfully, when I was so determined I was a CAL (Chao Ah Lian) as defined by my sis, my friend said I was pretty normal back in my sec sch days. YAY!
If u know me from sec sch please enlighten me too, coz I need to know.
(tell my baby girl coz I need to know...)

So verdict as of now:
The quiz was right about the eyeliner (totally), and the heels.
The part about people fearing me? Nah. I look so demure (right, I'm nauseous now)

Photobucket
I'm decide to go for some fast pace games on facebook I got into rank 7 in a few tries. Yipee!
Honestly, I suck at action. I can't play bomberman for nuts.

Some updates from Tuas-land:
Photobucket
Check this out. Left over stem-y parts of vege at our lunch table at Tuas chalet.
Even the Grits have preference over dishes.
(Definition of Grits: according to Meg Cabot in the 1800-where-r-u series, grits are people who stay in rurals/countryside, the opposite being the Townies, who stay in suburbs and cities. According to my definition, the SP interns are pretty much grits now since we spend so much of our waking hours in the rural terrains.)

Some updates of my Saturdays:
Photobucket
This dated from about a week ago from now.
BnJ night with REI and Joel, followed by free entertainment in the car, Teochew porridge buffet (pronounced as Buffet like the way you read Warren Buffet), Asahi -.-, and my beloved NR3.
Here's the buffet spread.
(Is is just me or am I often doomed with the "chairman" seat during dinner? Recalling Riders' Cafe)

Some updates of the Cam-whore side of me:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Same pose, with and without sunglasses.

Some updates of my precious:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
After some pretty HARDCORE tuning (its just tuning...), my 5th string decided to take a break for good. So it went thwang and broke.
Now my precious is sitting behind the receptionist table of the school.

Awaiting:
- Videos of BnJ night
- Pictures of the cam whore/toilet loving team at Riders Cafe

Here's one beautiful scene you thought you won't see in Singapore:
Photobucket
Off for dance prac again.

No comments:

Post a Comment