Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Half day

Like postmodernism, my entries goes chronological.
Well actually, the above sentence didn't make any sense, just in case you're trying to figure out what the fish I'm talking about.

Yeps. Timbre, like I've promised.
Here's the shot where all these hot gurls are high on alcohol.
(Which I don't believe it's the case coz the drinks are pretty noob.)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Don't we just love the toilet? Nice big mirrors, minus the smell, thanks.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
First up, the ultra thin crust pizza of Timbre. Here's Cajun Chicken and Mexicano. Totemo Oishikatta. With these thin crust, who needs to scrap the cheese off the pizza crust?
Let me explain, when we were in Unity Sec, we used to hang out at Pizza Hut for lunch and scrap the darn cheese and toppings off the pizza crust. Don't ask me why. Secondary school kids. (roll eyes...)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Mei Mei (sister in Chinese) forced into the ultra BAD habit of cam whoring.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Some stolen shots of my beloved dog friend Char Char! My first choice model if I ever go into photography. Super attitude pose. Super cool! Won't expect less.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Some more stolen shots of Mummy. Super cute. My model of the night. I love you, mummy! Haha. Sorry, my recommendation's not sweet enough. =X

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yay. As expected of Mummy's wondrous PR skills, we got Hui Quan with us! And Mummy and I.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
More random shoots.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
More shoots of the similar towering strawberry margaritas, Mount Sophia’s ultimate stairs and of coz, me!

Photobucket

I'm missing the most IMPT guitar hero pictures of our almost a month ago's arcade trip. But can't wait no more. Here's some lame stuff from us, out of CWP arcade on a sunday afternoon.


I miss Guitar Hero already. I must prac guitar hero now that my 5th string went "thwang"! Haha. Muz fix that "thwang" asap!

Some last words from the super duper *censor* intern:
I promise to resist being disenchanted or alienated. I may still be exploited, I mean intern’s pay, but not without class consciousness. (Partly coz my boss is not in again and I ran out of stuff to do, so I’m VERY conscious now.) Basically, I’m missing sociology class and lects already.

(And I must put an end to this entry or I will keep crapping on till 5pm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment