Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates from the Geek

More updates from the Geek of the West.
Geeky now coz I keep getting complains from my fellow interns about seeing excel spreadsheet while sleeping. How horrible...

The Geek turns Vampire last Sat 30th May...
Here's photos of proof:


Actually I was given a big surprise, partly coz I don't comprehend pple well.
Oh wells. My first night cycling.

And at the expense of my elog, watched Angels and Demons in theatre.
Great visuals and enough suspense, but I'm a bigger fan of the book because of the helicopter ending (which I thought was better. READ if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's definitely worth it!)
Photobucket
The almighty cover page of Angels and Demons
(the best thriller I had ever read, coz I don't read much. HAha)

Back track on the Geek of the West's life slightly...
Pre EVIL dance scenario at NIE right before realising all the FLOOR had been removed from our dance room!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The Geek turns hungry. Progressive aggression >>>

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The deal.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The Bollywood tree in the middle (ok.. I don't think anyone will get this one)

I think I got my days seriously mixed up now. And I can't blog about last Sat coz it seems tad too soon (since this entry is about last last week Sat and last week's mon). So pardon the "turning back in time".

Did I mention I got paid for sleeping at home yesterday? Envy me!!
But the headache didn't go away... And freaking flu-y, nasal rubbish. Boo...

Next up, (sorry this took THIS l0ng to "go blog/chibi")
Photobucket
Timbre night. I'll be back ASAP, promise!

Ps. awaiting REI's video upload. It's gonna be way better than my K800i vid capture, not that I don't LOVE my mobile anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment