Friday, August 6, 2010

Procrastination kills the dog?

Since curiosity already killed the cat.

I love how insanely quirky my humour can be at times.
So this time I'm writing back @ World of small things for 2 main reasons:
1. I'm an angst-y unemployed degree holder with second lower class honours with no purpose in life other than write a blog, since I'm not qualified write journals or articles.
2. Why hole up the angst and cry at night? Just vent them here. Duh...

As you can see, the world had been unkind to this midget standing 147cm, perhaps for her inconspicuous height, or her 2nd tier bachelor.

Or let's just say I'm the adventurous working class kid venturing into possibilities of social class mobility. That always makes it sound like I'm a all damn important heroine in your daily manga feed. And to some point, I am sure I am that heroine who makes you laugh till you tear, cry along at her plight and inspire you from the bottom of your heart. (So Thumbelina's optimism can actually be derived from writing a blog entry)

Besides, like how athletes should separate sports performance from self-esteem, your all important manga heroine has to do the same to separate corporate penetration performance from self-esteem. After all, who needs a boring heroine?

No comments:

Post a Comment