Monday, August 9, 2010

She's so hot I'm gonna dieeee

Coming from a variation of Despicable Me's Agnes's most loved quote for her FLUFFY unicorn, I'm totally doing that Agnes's thing at Megan Fox.

She's so hooot I'm gonna diee!!! 

Photobucket
Here's the epic shot of Megan Fox from Transformers (2007).
Photobucket]

Aww... I wish I was him. Or even Amanda Seyfried, or even the goth and football dudes who died in Jennifer's Body (2009).
Photobucket

Sexy behind the scenes of the lake scene.

Ok, I will admit, she's so yummy I decide to watch Jennifer's Body despite how crappy the story went. And boy, I'm turning all lesbo now.

But then coming from Megan Fox during one of her interviews
"all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes" 
She can't be more right. I absolutely subscribe to this goddess's belief. (Ok.. But technically I'm still heterosexual.) 


And I guess that's Happy National (Independence) Day Singapore, since it's past midnight according to GMT +8:00. May the nation continue to prosper the way the fireworks go KaboomZ in the night skyline (so that as a citizen, I can hurry up get a well-fitted job).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment