Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gives you hell

"If you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell."

I'm so freaking addicted to this song.
I love AAR. They make their lyrics so f'ked up I love it. The not quite hidden sarcasm. That's the true purpose of pop culture to me. Not so much of Frankfurt school's.

Anyways, I went K-Lunch this afternoon. It rocks. Time constraints and bad chinese as usual but FELT GREAT.
Too slack for an undergrad during exam periods?
Well you decide.


A video from some time in the past when AAR was in town at Zouk.
Totally rocked. One of the best nights of 2009. (of coz not forgetting Fall out boy concert)
That's Swing Swing for you.

And finally..
"when you hear this song, I HOPE THAT IT WILL GIVE YOU HELL.
You sing along, I HOPE THAT IT PUTS YOU THROUGH HELL."

No comments:

Post a Comment