Friday, April 17, 2009

REWIND




Collection of screencaps from Zac Efron's 17 again.
I love how he looked like he meant everything he said in the film, even though we all know he's a true blue teen.
Ok maybe as a 21. But definitely not mature enough to be a Dad,
But he pulled off a convincing Dad.
I'm impressed, not just at that gorgeous six pacs. (winks.. don't miss it!)

Shopping with Xiu Yu!
It's still exam period by the way.

Got her into cam whoring with me...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I looove the flowers!!

Photobucket
Head is TOO big for the beanie... Gosh...

Photobucket

Ok, time to bring on some attitude.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Of coz, you are not forgotten, my darling Green Froggie.
You get your cool look with my new hat too.

Back to important stuffs...
Countdown to my MAJOR finance paper!
Photobucket

But of coz, there's still K-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment